The training methodologies used are attentive to the group dynamics and capable of enhancing the relationship between experts/teachers and participants, ensuring maximum attention to the learning process and the personalization of the paths in all their phases.
All the training activities are carried out in collaboration with academics, experts trainers, managers and entrepreneurs, teams of teachers of advanced professional level and with the support of a network of institutional partners and associations of the tourism sector.
Arfotur’s educational actions are structured in the following areas:
- Training for the qualification to tourism professions
- Continuous training for the upgrading and development of the operators’ skills, promotion of the territory, local tourism products and hospitality
- Management training given to employees of the public administration operating in the tourism
- Higher education aimed at young graduates and/or graduates who want to enter the market of new tourism professions
- Training courses for lifelong learning