INCOMING IN MILAN
Incoming tourism services in Milan
- Alitalia’s scheduled flight arriving in Milan Linate.
- Transfer by private bus from the airport to the hotel on arrival and departure.
- Accommodation at Best Western Hotel Ascot cat. 4* (or equivalent) with accommodation in DSU rooms for teachers and doubles for students.
- Bed and breakfast in the hotel.
- Full board with drinks during meals at Fratelli la Bufala’s restaurant, Milan Center.
Half-day tours and full-day excursions
- Guided tour of the Duomo, La Scala, and Castello Sforzesco.
- Guided tour of GAM (Modern art gallery) and Villa Reale.
- Guided tour of Pinacoteca di Brera.
- Guided tour of National Museum of Science Technology ‘Leonardo Da Vinci’ and opportunity to participate in the training Lab: Ingenious machines.
- Guided excursion in Torino and guided tour of the Egyptian Museum.
- Full day excursion at Gardaland’s theme park.
- Excursion in Como and guided tour of the city.
- Airport assistance on arrival and departure with a staff interpreter.
- Tutorship of training activities for the entire duration of the stay.
- H24 availability with our company’s emergency number.
For the realization of custom projects or quotations, please contact our offices using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +39.02.70605306, - www.arfotur.it