The law 388/00 through article 118 gave the start to the Joint Inter-professional Funds for Continuous training, which can finance all or part of company training plans, territorial, sectoral or individual agreed between the social partners, as well as any additional preparatory initiatives and in any case directly related to said plans agreed between the parties.
Projects relating to such plans and initiatives are transmitted to the regions and autonomous provinces territorially concerned, so that they can take it into account as part of the respective plannings.
For.Te, National Joint Inter-professional Funds for continuous training for tertiary companies, recognized by the Ministry of Labour by decree of 31 October 2002 was established following the confederations' agreement of 25 July 2001, between Confcommercio, Abi, Ania, Confetra, and CGIL, CISL, UIL. For.Te, in accordance with the requirements of the implementing regulation, has promoted training, corporate, regional, sectoral or individual plans, in accordance with the Operational Plan of Activities for 2004-2005.
The plans are aimed at consolidating and developing the skills of workers to meet the needs of employability, adaptability and competitiveness of enterprises in the Commerce-Tourism-Services sectors, Credit-Financial, Insurance and Transport-Logistics-Shipping
In 2004-2005 Arfotur has participated as funding body and actuator to the planning activities and management of the training plan "Continuous training in tourism businesses," EBRL Institution Host (Ente Bilaterale Regionale Lombardo); notice 1/04 of the FONDO FORTE (inter-fund). The plan has involved the participation of 88 workers of 26 travel companies in Lombardy and Piedmont, for a total of 10,200 hours of training.
The Training Plan has provided the following projects:
- CRS GALILEO SPECIALIZATION
- FOUNDATION COURSE IATA-UFTAA
- ORGANIZATION OF GROUP EVENTS TECHNIQUES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE SPECIALIZATION
- TOURISM PRODUCT SALES TECHNIQUES
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION OF PROCEDURES
In 2004-2005 Arfotur has participated as funding body and actuator to activities of design and management of the training plans:
- “Individual continuous training in the trade, tourism and services section’’, EBRL Institution Host (Ente Bilaterale Regionale Lombardo); notice 1/05 of the FONDO FORTE (inter-fund).
- “Individual Lifelong training for the companies in the tertiary trade and public services’’, Institution Host (Ente Bilaterale Regionale Lombardo); notice 1/05 of the FONDO FORTE (inter-fund).
These training plans have provided for the following projects:
- HIGH RISK FIRE TEST WITH EXTINGUISHING PRACTICE
- REPRESENTATIVE OF WORKERS FOR SAFETY
- FIRST AID
- ENGLISH FOR TOURISM
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 'IN RELATIONS WITH THE CUSTOMER
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 'IN THE PROCESSES OF A TOURIST ENTERPRISE
- ORGANIZATION AND PRODUCTION OF INCOMING TOURISM
- TECHNIQUES OF CONFERENCE AND AGGREGATIVE EVENTS ORGANIZATION
- SALES TECHNIQUES FOR FRONT OFFICE STAFF